Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ode To My Appendix

Ode To My Appendix (silly on this one too!)

The kaleidescope of colors swirl
the pain it is so great
why does my stomach hurt me so?
was it something that I ate?
stabbing, shooting pain
perhaps it was some glass?
whatever the hell it it was,
this sure is a pain in the ass!

hospital, here I come,
I sure hope they don't think i'm dumb
they poke and prod
they jab and stab and stick me in a bed
watch what the Hell your doing!
you almost dropped me on my head!
the surgeon comes in and shakes his head
and says I have bad news
it seems that there is an organ that you are about to lose

they give me a shot, my mind goes to pot
a few hours later
after a conversationwith Ralf Nader
I am feeling quite fine
the drugs that they give me
leave me feeling sublime.

No comments: